Freelance Audio Visual Technician
San Francisco Bay Area, CA
AVLancer is looking for seasoned professionals in the San Francisco Bay Area. We are looking for top notch and experienced Freelance Audio Visual Contractors to join our growing team. You can find out more about us at avlancer.com. Just click, “HOW TO JOIN”.
Who Are We: We are a service that connects you with clients that need your skills and talents. We help you to get business and get paid.
Who Are You: You have technical skills, business skills and high standards of service. You think from the client’s point of view – understanding their goals and costs, and want to help them achieve their objectives.
We are in search of the following contract positions :
- V1 – Skilled Video Switch Operator – Familiar with Folsom, Analogue Way and/or Barco switches is a plus. Experienced in video setup, strike and operation for corporate events required
- A1 – Skilled Audio Engineer. Must be familiar in setup, operation and strike of Audio systems for large corporate events.
- L1 – Lighting Director – Programs lighting consoles (Hog, Leprechaun and/or similar). Also hands, addresses and maintenances lighting fixtures such as S4 lekos, pars, moving lights, LED fixtures, etc.
- Graphics and Powerpoint Operator – Must be familiar with PowerPoint, Keynote and operation of graphics laptops for corporate events.
- Camera Operator – Camera operator for live corporate event. Must be skilled and experienced in live event corporate settings.
- Basic Technician / General AV (GAV) – Basic AV Tech. Must be skilled and experienced with basic AV setup, opeation and tear down. Including experience with projection, powerpoint, computers, breakout rooms, audio systems, microphones, etc.
Freelance Audio Visual Technician – Job Overview
Assists team with setup, operation and dismantle of audio visual systems. Usually reports to the client’s project manager. Hotel AV experience is a huge plus as we work primarily in corporate AV. Live corporate event experience is required.
- Setup, Strike and basic operation of AV equipment – This includes running/taping cables, setting speakers, mixers, projectors and other AV gear as required.
- Customer Service – Provides exceptional customer service to our hiring partners as well as end clients.
- Truck Loading and Unloading – Along with pushing cases, stacking/down-stacking cases, and moving gear between rooms.
- Technical Understanding – Strives to remain technically adapt in ever changing environments. This includes downloading and referencing equipment manuals on the go. We don’t expect you to know everything but we expect you to take the time to learn when necessary.
- Prompt Billing – All invoicing must occur promptly following event to facilitate a speedy and satisfactory client experience.
AV Lancer connects Audio Visual Companies with the best Freelance contractors in the industry . We provide an interface to connect event Producers, Project Managers and Audio Visual Firms with high caliber and dependable freelance professionals.